- Doctor hours are by appointment only.
- Emergency cases receive top priority, followed by patients with previously scheduled appointments.
- It's possible to drop off your pet if your schedule is not compatible with an available appointment time.
- Call or Text (828-392-1805) to schedule an appropriate examination time to minimize waiting and delay.
- A $60 deposit is required to secure a NEW patient appointment, which is fully credited to your first visit and is only non-refundable if the patient doesn't attend the scheduled appointment.
- A "no-show" appointment will result in a fee of $30.00 for the first occurrence, $60.00 for the second occurrence, and a non-refundable deposit may be required for subsequent appointments.
- For Surgical or Dental appointments, a missed appointment fee of $100 will be charged for the 2nd occurrence.
- Please be courteous and call to cancel an appointment if unable to show up to allow another patient access to timely veterinary care.
- We ask that all dogs must be on a leash while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
- Cats and small mammals must be presented in appropriate carriers for their comfort and safety.
- Payment is requested at the time of services rendered and can be made using American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit, and cash.
- ScratchPay and CareCredit financing options are available and can be applied for over the phone or in the office before the appointment.